An expert team ready to support you

Call 800-954-8250 (Ext. 1) or email Support@AloraHealth.com

Real people –

and real expertise


Help-desk calls for home health software support can be frustrating. You often get voice menus, long wait times and unhelpful “agents.”


You’ll have a much better experience with Alora’s customer support team:


  • 98% of calls are answered right away, by a live person. The other 2% are returned within an hour.


  • Customer support is offered nearly 12 hours every workday, and if you call after hours, we’ll contact you the next business morning.


  • The person taking your call is a seasoned professional in home health care and Alora software – not a hired agent reading a script.


  • Answers to the most common questions are easily found in the software itself.


Customer support is a major part of fulfilling our promise to make it easier for your agency to run better.


That’s because we understand what it’s like to operate a home healthcare agency: Members of our support team average 17 years in the industry.


Your Alora customer support team answers calls and emails weekdays 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET and 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturdays. If you call during off-hours, we’ll return your call the next business morning.

Schedule a no-pressure meet-and-greet and learn how your agency can thrive with Alora behind you.

Why do so many home health providers trust Alora?


Alora Home Health Software is more than just a software provider to our valued customers. We are a resource, a partner, an advocate, and a centralized place where I clients can turn to find solutions, suggest ideas and benefit from our staff of seasoned Home Health Care Software professional’s expertise. Alora Home Health Software Support is here for our valued clients, with a staff of highly trained, dedicated Homecare Software experts whose commitment is your success as an agency using our products and services. Our team of outstanding Customer Support specialists are focused on insuring that every member of our family of customers gets the most out of their investment in the Alora Suite of Homecare Software Solutions.





Comprised of a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about our products, and their goal to provide an unmatched level of attentive one on one care; the Alora Support team has offices around the country, with extensive knowledge on not only our software, but the landscape that affects its users as they operate their agencies. Whether it’s a discussion about billing, or Medicaid requirements in a certain state, we are dedicated to helping our agencies of all sizes and types to get the most out of Alora, and take their organization to an elite level of performance, patient care, and profitability.


If you are a current client and would like to speak to an Alora Client Care Representative, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-954-8250. If you would like to send us an email, send your inquiries or comments to Support@AloraHealth.com If you are considering becoming a part of the Alora Family of clients, we invite you to explore our website and our Home Healthcare Solutions page or our Video & Media page to learn more about why Alora is the most trusted name in Homecare Software Solutions in the industry.