Broadcast messages to your caregivers to quickly fill unassigned visits.
How does it work?
- Whenever there’s an unassigned visit, effortlessly send out an open shift notification to your caregivers directly from the scheduler.
- Caregivers instantly receive this message either as a text or a push notification through their Alora Anywhere mobile app.
- They then have the flexibility to either accept or decline the open shift.
- The administrative staff can conveniently view all caregiver responses in Alora Plus and choose a willing and available caregiver for the visit.
- Once the visit gets assigned, the schedule is automatically updated. The chosen caregiver is promptly informed via another push or text notification.