An expert team ready to support you

Alora’s top-rated customer support assures we are always here when you need us.


98% of Alora support calls are answered live by experts, and the remaining 2% are called back within the hour.

Alora customers rank Alora and our support 4.8 out of 5 stars.


Why? Alora’s US-based customer support team are experts with advanced knowledge of not only Alora’s software but also of the home health care industry. Our support staff has spent an average of 5 years supporting Alora software while having spent an average of 17 years working in home health.


We often think of support being required when something breaks.  That’s a rarity with Alora.  Instead, our customer support staff are more like guides – seasoned home health industry experts who will hold your hand and show you quickly how to use our software in a best-practice fashion.


The Alora customer support team is available to answer calls and emails every weekday from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET. If you need assistance after hours, you can be assured of a call back first thing the next business morning. Most important, the answers to most common questions are built into the software itself.

Schedule a no-pressure meet-and-greet and learn how your agency can thrive with Alora behind you.

Video Testimonials:  Real Customers in Their Own Words