Customer Support

Alora’s top-rated customer support assures we are always here when you need us.

 

98% of Alora support calls are answered live, and the remaining 2% are called back within the hour.

Alora customers rank Alora and our support 4.8 out of 5 stars.

 

Why? Alora’s customer support team are experts with advanced knowledge of not only Alora’s software but of the home health care industry as well. Our support staff has spent an average of 5 years supporting Alora software while having spent an average of 17 years working in home health. Complimented with a server uptime running higher than 99.9% historically, these factors combined are yet another reason customers rate Alora Home Health Software highly and trust us as a world-class home health software solution.

 

We often think of support being required when something breaks.  That’s a rarity with Alora.  Instead, our customer support staff are more like guides – seasoned home health industry experts who will hold your hand and show you quickly how to use our software in best-practice fashion.

 

The Alora customer support team is available to answer calls and emails every weekday from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET and on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET. If you need assistance after hours, you can be assured of a call back first thing the next business morning. Most important, the answers to most common questions are built into the software itself.

Alora Home Health Software is more than just a software provider to our valued customers. We are a resource, a partner, an advocate, and a centralized place where I clients can turn to find solutions, suggest ideas and benefit from our staff of seasoned Home Health Care Software professional’s expertise. Alora Home Health Software Support is here for our valued clients, with a staff of highly trained, dedicated Homecare Software experts whose commitment is your success as an agency using our products and services. Our team of outstanding Customer Support specialists are focused on insuring that every member of our family of customers gets the most out of their investment in the Alora Suite of Homecare Software Solutions.

 

OUTSTANDING “1 ON 1” HOME HEALTH SOFTWARE SUPPORT

 

 

Comprised of a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about our products, and their goal to provide an unmatched level of attentive one on one care; the Alora Support team has offices around the country, with extensive knowledge on not only our software, but the landscape that affects its users as they operate their agencies. Whether it’s a discussion about billing, or Medicaid requirements in a certain state, we are dedicated to helping our agencies of all sizes and types to get the most out of Alora, and take their organization to an elite level of performance, patient care, and profitability.

 

If you are a current client and would like to speak to an Alora Client Care Representative, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-954-8250. If you would like to send us an email, send your inquiries or comments to Support@AloraHealth.com If you are considering becoming a part of the Alora Family of clients, we invite you to explore our website and our Home Healthcare Solutions page or our Video & Media page to learn more about why Alora is the most trusted name in Homecare Software Solutions in the industry.

Existing Alora Customer?

Call 800-954-8250, Ext. 1 for support.

Watch how Alora makes work life easier for you and your staff.