Home Health Software With Offline Capability
Charting Without Internet - Home Health Software Solutions
"No Internet...No Problem" Alora Home Health Care Software offers several different offline solutions for nurses and caregivers in the field who encounter the always unpredictable dilemma of arriving at a patient's home to conduct a Home Health visit only to discover that internet is unavailable or not working properly. Each of our Offline solutions for charting without internet integrates with the main Alora Home Health software, and the information entered during the visit is uploaded to the main software with just one click as soon as internet becomes available.
"Upload Your Completed Home Health Visit Notes With One Click"
Numerous studies have confirmed that charting at the patient's bedside dramatically reduces errors and improves accuracy. Alora SN Note for iPad & Alora Nursing for Laptop & windows based devices place the power, flexibility, and ease of use of Alora Home Health Software at your fingertips as you conduct Homecare visits. Alora PT harnesses the ease of use and intuitive integration of Alora Home Health Software and empowers your clinicians to complete Homecare Physical Therapy Assessments on a laptop. The benefits of these powerful solutions speak for themselves.
- CHART ON iPad OR LAPTOP & WINDOWS BASED DEVICES
- IMPROVE ACCURACY OF RECORDS & PATIENT CARE
- PROMOTE HIGHER EFFICIENCY OF WORK
- REDUCE THE CHANCE OF COSTLY ERRORS
- SAVE YOUR NURSES & CAREGIVERS HOURS OF TIME
- ELIMINATE RELIANCE ON AN INTERNET CONNECTION
- ELECTRONICALLY CAPTURE SIGNATURES OF NURSE & PATIENT
- GPS TRACKING TO HELP VERIFY VISIT
- LOCALLY INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE FOR HIGHER SPEED
- INTEGRATES WITH COMPLETE ALORA HOME HEALTH SOFTWARE
- "ONE CLICK" TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPLETED VISIT NOTE
- HIPAA COMPLIANT
Alora SN Note For iPad- iPad Offline Charting Solution
Alora SN Note is the industry’s first native iPad app designed exclusively for home health visits, and is now available for download in the Apple app store. SN Note For iPad is a software extension to the cloud-based Alora Home Health Software, allowing nurses and clinicians to chart in a patient's home on their iPad with or without internet connectivity. SN Note Benefits:
- Intuitive native iPad app for Home Health Care Visit Notes
- Integrates with the Complete Alora Home Health care Software
- Chart Without Reliance on Internet
- Capture Patient & Nurse Signatures Electronically
- Capture Wound Pictures during visits
- Enter information with iPad "Voice Dictation" (internet required)
Unmatched Ease of Use - "One Click Transfer of Completed Visit Note" Once your visit note is completed on the iPad, it can be securely transmitted to the Alora Home Health Software application with one click as soon as Internet access becomes available. Created not only with ease of use but also security in mind, data stored by Alora SN Note is fully encrypted and the transmission of the notes to the full Alora Home Health System is done through secure SSL encryption. Alora SN Note is HIPAA compliant.
ALORA NURSING For LAPTOP- Offline Charting for Windows Based Devices
"Complete Visit notes on your Laptop computer without Internet Connectivity"
Alora Nursing is an integrated solution for your Laptop computer (and most windows based devices) which allows home health nurses to enter Visit Notes at a patient’s home and capture signatures, without the requirement of Internet access. Alora Nursing has been engineered to empower your clinicians with a comprehensive tool for completing Home Health visit notes anytime, anywhere. Chart Anytime, Anywhere on Your Laptop Or Windows Based Devices
- Complete Visit Notes on Laptop & Most Windows Devices
- Integrates with the Complete Alora Homecare Software
- Transmit completed notes in 1 click
- Capture Patient & Nurse Signatures Electronically
- Natively Installed for Optimum Speed
- HIPAA Compliant and Encrypted for Security
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR FULLY CHARTING WITHOUT INTERNET
Easily complete visit notes with Alora Nursing's intuitive navigation screens, and once your visit nears its conclusion, Alora Nursing allows both the patient and the nurse/caregiver to sign the completed visit note with a finger (touch screen Laptops). When the patient signs the note, Alora Nursing captures the GPS location of the patient’s home and provides administrators with the ability to view the location on a map, substantiating proof of the nurse’s visit made at the patient’s residence. Like Alora SN Note for iPad, Alora Nursing integrates with the web based Alora Home Health Software, and completed nursing notes are easily uploaded to the software once internet becomes available with one simple click.
ALORA PT For Laptop
Alora PT is the Home Health Care Software’s premier solution for completing Physical Therapy visits within a patient’s home, regardless of whether or not internet is available. Designed exclusively for Physical Therapy, ALORA PT is an extension of the main web based Alora Home Health Software (link to home health software page), and completed Physical Therapy Visit Notes can be uploaded directly into the main software with a simple click once internet becomes available.
Easily Complete Physical Therapy Visit Notes With Alora:
- Complete PT & OT Assessments With or Without Internet
- Easiest to Use Interface In The Industry for Physical Therapy Assessments
- Phenomenal “One on One” Customer Support
- Integrates With The Full Alora Home Health Software
- Free Updates & Enhancements At No Additional Cost
Alora Online & Offline Solutions For The Home Healthcare Industry
Alora is dedicated to developing complete online and offline solutions for the Home Health care industry. Our suite of Offline Charting solutions is fully supported by our phenomenal “One on One” Support team and is integrated for easy upload with the main Alora Home Health Software. To schedule a free no obligation demo or for more information on Alora’s offline solutions, please click here to schedule a demo, or give us a call for more information at 1-800-954-8250.