Pennsylvania Home Health Software for Both Skilled and Non-Skilled Care
Alora home health software is the perfect platform for agencies who provide either skilled care, non-skilled care – or both. Our software was designed around the concept of simplicity. Whatever services your agency provides, Alora can help you thrive.
Alora is also the perfect solution for non-skilled agencies who plan to offer skilled services in the future.
Even better, both business lines can be managed under a single login, where everything you need is right at your fingertips.
Here’s what your agency will look like with Alora:
- Paperless workflow
- Assessments, Plan of Care, and POC driven Visit Notes for non-skilled and skilled care
- Easy to use built-in EVV solution for Pennsylvania with integration for HHAeXchange, Sandata, and Tellus (Alora is a DHS approved alternate EVV vendor for PA)
- Your admin staff can live monitor visit activities and react to delays in real-time
- Effectively handle all payers, including Pennsylvania DHS, Managed Care (including AmeriHealth, PA Health and Wellness, UPMC), Medicare, Private Insurance, VA, and Private Pay
- Built-in electronic faxing to physicians, payers, and others with just a click
- Efficiency with scheduling, billing, QA, and HR functions
Why else do so many Pennsylvania home health agencies trust Alora?